Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2024, 12:07 PM

Talking

I would like to welcome the new members to this board! You will have NO trouble posting about Speedos (as well as the other types of microwear) here. You will also have a very warm welcome on the Bottom drawer Forum (forums.the-bottom-drawer.com) where we discuss underwear as well as swimwear. I'm also on Flickr, and am the administrator for the "HOT Guys/SMALLwear" group, so if you are itchin' to show off , consider joining Flickr and "model" (!)
Old 09-05-2024, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikinidave
I would like to welcome the new members to this board! You will have NO trouble posting about Speedos (as well as the other types of microwear) here. You will also have a very warm welcome on the Bottom drawer Forum (forums.the-bottom-drawer.com) where we discuss underwear as well as swimwear. I'm also on Flickr, and am the administrator for the "HOT Guys/SMALLwear" group, so if you are itchin' to show off , consider joining Flickr and "model" (!)

I am on the Bottom Drawer Forum as Bikenswim, and on Speedoforum as Flatfront and have some photos there. Nice sites with no nudity. Note that these use ancient software like this one, and have warnings that they are "Not Secure". If your browser is set up for secure access, it may look like the site is down.
I tried Flickr and gave up in only 9 days.
Old 09-05-2024, 04:19 PM

Underwear Swimwear Guys site may be the next to disappear, see their announcement
https://usg-online.com/index.php?thr...ase-read.1845/