Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2022, 02:10 PM

Repeat of below due to lost Starlink connection.

Last edited by Glenda : 03-28-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-28-2022, 02:12 PM

We live quite rural on some high desert acreage with 2 to 3 acres around our home fenced off to keep the wildlife out. The remaining outside acreage is treed. Although the population density is less than 3 people per square mile there's a scenic rural highway just a tenth of a mile away. There's a lot of wildlife and so tourists stop and look at the birds, elk, and deer with binoculars, but that's not all they look at.

I use to bicycle around the perimeter of our home in just a micro thong on dry hot days until someone up on the highway flew a drone above me. My wife also is more conservative in dress since we saw two men far off with binoculars watching her garden.

I always wear at minimum a thong versus being nude due to the wasps. Been stung many times and always swell up. Stung on my lips twice and once on the head of my penis while being nude outdoors. Wasps are attracted to moisture and it doesn't matter where they can get it from.
Old 03-28-2022, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
We live quite rural on some high desert acreage with 2 to 3 acres around our home fenced off to keep the wildlife out. The remaining outside acreage is treed. Although the population density is less than 3 people per square mile there's a scenic rural highway just a tenth of a mile away. There's a lot of wildlife and so tourists stop and look at the birds, elk, and deer with binoculars, but that's not all they look at.

I use to bicycle around the perimeter of our home in just a micro thong on dry hot days until someone up on the highway flew a drone above me. My wife also is more conservative in dress since we saw two men far off with binoculars watching her garden.

I always wear at minimum a thong versus being nude due to the wasps. Been stung many times and always swell up. Stung on my lips twice and once on the head of my penis while being nude outdoors. Wasps are attracted to moisture and it doesn't matter where they can get it from.

Fly a drone to see naked bodies ? I do not believe that somebody would be sick enough to do such a thing.