Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Puzzle Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2013, 07:28 PM

Although you can do many things in your speedos, they are swimsuits and they are meant to get wet, and you are meant to be wearing them in the water. Once wet speedo fabric takes on it's true form; tight and clingy like the black Arena's in the puzzle the dark fabric shining almost like rubber, or almost completely see through as in the puzzle of the 2 guys in the shower. You choose your speedos in advance, perhaps even try them on on the shop and hope that no one notices your bulge as you pay the cashier, but until you enter the pool, shower or the sea you can never be sure how your wet speedos will look or who will give you a second glance or even a discrete stare.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:54 PM

Default Nice seeing what water does.

A bit to hard to progress past the second puzzle. But maybe taking the time is what it is all about. Yes, Torchwatch, I know about about trying to avoid the cashier looking!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:53 PM

Default Arena.

Not worn an Arena that is just as rubbery as this one appears to be, with such a firm fat shaft!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:55 PM

I did my first RLSS Bronze Medallion in a pair of brown Arena's, they were really tight, but somehow I liked them.
Later a got a pair of green, blue and white leaf pattern Arena's in a sale, the while bits were a bit transparent but not strategically placed, they were a size larger than my brown pair so a more comfortable fit.