Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsturbo
+1
My first time in a speedo was earlier this year on a 2 week southern Caribbean cruise, I wore speedos at every beach but not onboard the ship, that will change on our next cruise though

I wore my new Arena Briefs at Hurricane Harbor in TEXAS :P

You get used to the giggles, but I will be honest when I say that there were far fewer of them this year than last year
Old 07-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Speedo Member

I know quite a few, but the ladies I hang with are mostly sci-fi con/cosplay types. Convention-goers tend to be... not so conventional and far more body-positive.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Speedo Member

The reason why women are divided on the issue of speedos boils down to the fact that the brains of men and women are hardwired differently in the way that men are much more stimulated by the visual more so that women.

For instance, a beautiful woman with a well proportioned body can set up an account at tumbr or bodybuilding.com, post pictures of herself either in bikinis, one piece suits or nude. As a result, hundreds of straight men and almost no women will flock to that particular blog or profile giving a never ending stream of positive reinforcement. Or set up a tumbr page with hundreds of diffrent women in bikinis, one piece suits or nude, again almost all the viewers would be straight men.

On the other hand, a handsome man with a well proportioned body can set up an account at tumbr or bodybuilding.com, post pictures of himself either in speedos, posing trunks or nude. This time, as a result, the majority of people flocking to that particular blog or profile will be gay men giving positive reinforcement. There will be a few women viewing that blog, but not as many as one might think. Same with a tumbr page with hundreds of diffrent men, shirtless in posing suits or nude. The majority of people viewing that blog would be gay men. With a few women there as well. But probably not the majority.

The difference in brain wiring between men and women is why practically NO men are opposed to women in bikinis, were as women are divided about men in speedos.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:26 PM

Surely if that was the case they would have no opinion what men wear?