Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Speedo Member

Talking

BB, let me add that I do not think that the bulge you like is obscene. And your approaches to achieving the look you want are what work for you, letting you have the feelings you want as a proud, healthy and sensual man. I guess the idea of a nude man walking around with a full erection is what I would consider obscene, IF this was going on in an inappropriate location. (IF, however, with other, consenting nude adults...well... )
Old 07-05-2024, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikinidave
I have the Skinzwear M73 with the Rio back. I maintain a year-round tan and tanlines with a visit to a local tanning salon a few days a week year-round. For those of you moving into more minimal microwear, why not try gradually "expanding the boundaries" with some visits to a tanning salon in your community? Taking your time will help prevent burning. And it will be exciting to check out your progress in the mirror!
The M57 has a similar small front but a narrower back. I had one that I used to wear in my own pool. When I got the privacy fence, I got rid of it because I didn't have to wear anything in my pool and wasn't bold enough to wear it anywhere else.
Old 07-12-2024, 07:41 AM

Default Neon yellow Rio

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my latest beach experience with my new neon (Samba) yellow Rio rear cut swimsuit. It feels fantastic both at home and at the beach! The fit is snug and comfortable, and the bright color really stands out, complementing my (darkening) tan and highlighting my (aging recreational bodybuilder) physique. It remains opaque when wet.

One thing I have to admit is that being in the water with the waves, currents, sun, and sand is so sensuous that it’s impossible for me to stay even close to flaccid. I ended up with a semi-erection, probably around 5 to 5.5 inches, mostly down and a little out. This swimsuit is designed for a well-endowed show-er (which I’m only faking), so the cut matches my condition and it feels incredible. The material isn’t transparent but does outline the entire organ in all its sensual pleasure.

Coming out of the water, I was smiling and confident, clearly enjoying myself. I received no negative reactions—only a few curious glances, which is understandable given the bold color and unique style.

I’ve heard a few comments in my last two outings. One time, as I got up to the car, a young guy said, “That’s the guy that was naked on the beach.” I didn’t react because I clearly was never naked, so he couldn’t have been referring to me (could he?). Last time, while sunbathing, a young girl said to her mom, “That man is wearing a bikini bottom.” And when I went into the water, a young boy, maybe 12 years old, said to me, “You aren’t wearing any clothes.” I said, “Pardon?” and he went about his playful business. So, I’m sure I’m noticed, but certainly not the center of attention. I’ve been close to the lifeguard station, and it would have been easy for a lifeguard to discreetly suggest I cover up a bit more, but they didn’t.

I’ve been thinking about settling a bit farther from the water next time. This would mean a longer walk to the water and a longer walk back in my wet, engorged state coming out of the water—pushing the limits of my courage and confidence!

I understand that wearing such revealing swimwear is different for men compared to women wearing string bikinis and thongs. Unfortunately, I’ve only seen one guy in a standard speedo and one guy in a string thong during all my outings, so I know I’m pushing boundaries (which is part of what makes it exciting!).

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences with similar swimwear! Also, any tips on whether to make eye contact when coming out of the water? I’ve mostly avoided it so far because I don’t want to seem like I’m seeking attention (even though I am a bit!). Curious about others’ thoughts on this.

Photos attached. I’ll try and get photos at the beach next time.

Best,
agingbb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neon yellow rio front.jpg (59.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg neon yelllow rio rear.jpg (60.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 07-12-2024, 01:51 PM
Speedo Member

Talking The "Bored-Shorts Bunch" is missing out!

From both the front and back, you look great! And your buns are as eye-catching as your bulge!