Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2024, 04:44 PM

Thanks! :-)
Old 06-20-2024, 01:16 PM

Default Thoughts On Wearing (and Enjoying) A Swim Brief

Thoughts On Wearing (and Enjoying) A Swim Brief

The whole idea of wearing a swim brief presents a complicated problem for a lot of guys. First of all. Many guys have what I would call a complicated relationship with the more general idea of wearing clothing that fits snugly in the groin area, not only snug fitting swimwear, but also garments like underwear and even more generally, clothing such as snug fitting jeans.

At a very early age, a guy learns that his penis has some fascinating nerve endings that feel good even when touched, but even better under certain circumstances than others. Further, not all areas of the penis are equally sensitive in this regard, and some areas are more “responsive” than other areas. Then, of course, the entire linkage between touch and getting a hard-on comes into play. Getting blood to flow into your penis not only feels great, but also creates the beginnings of a hard-on. And it does not take a guy a lot of effort to understand that such an event, however good it feels, can lead to situations that could be, well, embarrassing. This leads to this odd situation whereby a guy develops something of a love-hate relationship with his own penis. It's nice to feel good, but for Pete's sake don't get me into a situation that is embarrassing.

Early on, a guy also probably learns that since some parts of his penis generates these complex sensations more readily than other parts, he quickly gets into a mode of trying to discover exactly what are the most interesting ways to engage in self-stimulation. This might begin by experimenting positioning yourself in a simple pair of cotton briefs. And doing this, a guy probably learns that the underside of his penis and also in the glans area near the tip are the two most sensitive parts, and positioning himself so that the underwear accidentally rubs against these two areas becomes an interesting way of taking advantage of this. With proper positioning, a guy can get these fascinating sensations all day long, but don't think too much about what you are doing or something embarrassing might happen, something that others might notice. So, if a guy is doing this there are serious bounds with respect to how carried away you can get just enjoying yourself this way.

But what is the next step? The material in cotton briefs is OK, but not really that smooth. The next step, of course, is to go for a swimming brief that fits like brief made of cotton, but with a smooth, slick material that is made of nylon, polyester and Lycra in combination. Not only will this material be a lot slicker than the ribbed cotton used in conventional cotton underwear, it also stretches more, meaning that the brief in place will probably fit tighter than the underwear did. The tricky part is that the guy probably needs an excuse for needing (wanting) to be in a swim brief. For guys who do not swim, this can create a barrier to running the experiment, the experiment being how do I feel down there when I wear a swim brief? Is the experience actually better than what I was experiencing when I was messing around in my ribbed cotton briefs? And, of course, if the guy is wearing the swim brief in a public or semi-public setting, the guy worries about what the bumps in the brief convey to any of the others who sees him.

That is wear the penis positioning problem comes in. A lot of guys think the safest position to be inside a swim brief is down. By positioning yourself downward, you are least likely to get into a situation in which you (inadvertently, of course) get into the start of a hard on. But guys who wear swim briefs very frequently go for positions that are not down. The two positions that come to mind are the penis forward position and the full-up position.

In the penis forward position, the tip of the penis and the glans area are pressed forward into the pouch of the swim brief, If the swim brief does not have a sewn-in pouch, then the penis forward position creates a bulge anyway, And the stretchy, slick material feels great pressing firmly against the glans. This position is a real treat both physically and psychologically.

The full penis up position requires a brief that fits really tight, sufficiently tight to cradle the entire underside of the penis in a firm grasp. This feels really really good. But that the guy has a penis in the grip of the brief is going to be obvious to everyone. Still, as stunts with the male anatomy go, this one falls in the category of not to be missed under any circumstance.

While both these positions are terrific fun, and fall into the category of two of the biggest reasons I enjoy being a guy, the downside is that in either position, the location of your penis tip within the brief is going to be quite obvious to anyone who sees you. Your male anatomy, while covered with the brief, is not hidden from view. And if you are truly enjoying yourself doing this, you are probably pre-cumming which will show up as a dark discoloration on the front of the brief at the penis tip, which is fairly obvious. Guys often deal with this by spending as little time as possible out of the water once it happens.

In a full penis up position you could also easily get into a situation whereby you are not looking at dime-sized precum stains but a full-scale ejaculation. It's best not to let that happen in the presence of others, and it is a good idea not to do this in a semi-public (ie gym locker room) or even public situation. It's also the thing that guys wary of wearing a swim brief worry about the most.

Still, a full ejaculation inside a swim brief falls into the category of one of those not-to-be-missed experiences of life, but this can be done in private. As my readers know I regularly use a swim brief as nighttime wear, and enjoy putting my body through a series of steps that I will refer to as useful experiments in living my life as a guy.

I am certain my readers will have some fun with these ideas.