Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Speedo Member

Default Suntan lines

Wonder how many of you guys like to see suntan lines on others. I like to have a good tan line myself. However, I think that if you are going to show off tan lines they should define speedo shape (and size), or maybe even thong. What I do not like seeing is guys in speedos, but having tan lines half way down their thighs. I, personally think that a bit weird.
Would be interested in your thoughts - do criticise me if you think that suntan lines at mid thigh is fine.
Phil
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_o8rblfU2TN1ua9q7ho1_500.jpg (41.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o8e6g9t7Gs1ua9q7ho1_540.jpg (67.3 KB, 75 views)
Old 06-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Speedo Member

Default Tanlines

Here is a picture of guys with tan lines that look strange!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nspg5nLnqS1thlx0no1_540.jpg (48.7 KB, 71 views)
Old 06-28-2016, 02:35 PM

Yep,,, a tan line should follow the suit line. Since I swim breast and free, I begin the season with a frog belly (pale white skin), so I sun an equal time on my back to get a pretty even tan all over. Now the only difference in tan line is my suit line across the butt. A more skimpy Rio cut shows more white skin. My, My,, what to do??
Old 06-28-2016, 03:31 PM

Default tan line

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Yep,,, a tan line should follow the suit line. Since I swim breast and free, I begin the season with a frog belly (pale white skin), so I sun an equal time on my back to get a pretty even tan all over. Now the only difference in tan line is my suit line across the butt. A more skimpy Rio cut shows more white skin. My, My,, what to do??
Tan in the smallest suit you own whenever possible.
I read somewhere once that the Speedo solar was designed so that competitive swimmers and divers could wear them when tanning and have tan lines completely covered by the slightly larger competition suit.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Tan in the smallest suit you own whenever possible.
I read somewhere once that the Speedo solar was designed so that competitive swimmers and divers could wear them when tanning and have tan lines completely covered by the slightly larger competition suit.

That would explain the name "Solar," actually. I've always wondered about that!

I agree that the tan lines mid-thigh or lower look pretty bad. But at the same time, I find it extremely unattractive when a tan is so much darker than the natural skin color that it becomes obvious that the guy spends waaaayyyy too much time in the sun. It looks unhealthy to me. Case in point: look how freaking dark Zac Efron is for the Baywatch revival! Way too dark. Like a body builder wearing bronzer which doesn't look natural at all. (I know it shows off muscle definition better so that's why they do it, but I still don't go for that.)