Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Speedo Member

As a teenager, I regularly went with friends to our local lido – the open air pool – in summer months when it was warm and sunny. We would swim, dive and sunbathe. We always wore Speedos. This is the 1960’s when Speedos, were thin nylon material and very brief. At our lido there was a lifeguard who wore just brief white Speedos, no vest or shorts, just Speedos and a whistle around his neck. As well as sitting in the lifeguard’s chair overlooking the pool he would regularly walk around the pool in a posing manner. He was very dark skinned and so I assumed that he was, at least partially, of Afro-Caribbean origin until one day when I encountered him in the changing room without his Speedos to see that he had a pure white arse, the most incredible speedo tan-lines. I have been interested in tan-lines ever since!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Speedo Member

At the Swimming Club where I trained as a teenager, I had a good friend called Ralph. He was a superb athlete, a typical “swimmers” build with very fair hair and best in our age group at 100 and 200 butterfly. We had swum together for some years. Although most of us wore Speedos for training and competitions, Ralph had a black, very brief and low cut, slip that he must have had from about the age of eleven. As time passed, Ralph grew and consequently the black slip got “smaller” and tighter. We were probably fifteen when eventually our coach “exploded” and banned Ralph from the pool and the club until he got some “proper” swimming trunks that did not expose his pubic hair. The next week, Ralph returned, this time wearing standard black Speedos. However, Ralph did still occasionally wear his tiny slip briefs when we played around at the lido.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:18 PM

When I was 5 and my sister was 7 she wrote in her news book at school
"On Saturday we went to Nanes Hose (Nannies House) and then went to the beach. Big brother put his on, I put mine on, my two little brothers put theirs on but Mummy and Daddy didn't put theirs on."
At the following parents evening my father was asked to explain what it meant. He said that the children had put on swim suits and gone for a paddle while the adults had stayed fully dressed on the beach preparing the picnic and keeping watch.
This was the first reference to me wearing a swim suit and it would have been a black nylon swim brief probably passed down to me from my older brother.
My younger brother always got new stuff as it was worn out by the time I'd finished with it.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:43 AM

Red face My first Speedo experience

When in Catholic high school, I had to wear baggy swimsuits. I always wanted to wear and swim in speedo style briefs, but never had the chance to do so while in high school. I was allowed to wear them only once with my uncle at a private swim club. Right after graduating from Senior High. ,when I was working and in late teens, I used to keep in contact with my uncle, as he was always so nice with me and felt very secure and comfortable with him. One evening, he called, inviting me to stay overnight with him at his home. It was a warm afternoon and I was wearing a new gold color speedo brand swim briefs. it was the late 1960's and these were the early spandex and lycra swim briefs that gave extra support and lined with ivory colored clinging nylon underneath. The swim suit did fit so nice and extra snug in my rear with my lower buns well exposed. That night when we were going to bed, I had just my white summer tee shirt and the gold colored speedo swimsuit on feeling so snug and secure on me. My uncle climbed into the big bed with me giving lots of warm hugs and tickles under the covers, as I just squirmed and giggled while he felt up my now very excited lowers feeling very secure in the speedo swim briefs. i thought he would let me sleep in them, but he wanted me naked, as this would be the first time he will see my young genitals encased in the gold colored speedo as a a young adult. He let me climb into bed in my speedo and white tee shirt. He was wearing only a white cotton toga. We we're facing one another,lying on our sides, giving lots of warm hugs and cuddles, when he got the white tee shirt off, then whispering in my ear " speedo is coming off now". I felt so good in my new gold colored tight speedo swim suit and wasn't ready to give it up yet, as he gave more tickles and hugs, but to no avail, feeling his warm hands swatting my young behind encased in speedo, gently snapping the tightly clinging leg bands. I pleaded not to take it off, it felt so soft and snug, giving me a nice healthy erection. Now he was reaching under the waist band of the tight swim briefs,soon exposing the white draw strings, as I now playfully resisted while he slowly untied them. I still pleaded like a little boy whining not to take them off,while he would be giving me more big smiles, knowing he will have me naked, no matter how long it takes him getting me unspeedoed. His hands did feel so nice and warm, but I still wanted to keep it on. A few more kisses from him on my forehead and me hugging him so close, feeling the warmth of his now erect penis under his toga. He would stretch the waistband, pulling and tugging on it, as I squeezed my legs tightly and tried covering my full erect penis well encased in speedo swim briefs. Now while still facing one another, under the covers, I began feeling the clinging speedos start to slowly slip down below my waist with his every pull, my uncle was winning and soon he'll have me naked. The feel of the soft clinging speedo swim briefs slowly coming off tickled so much, as I made more childish pleas for my speedo again, to no avail. He had it below my waist,yet my hard penis and behind felt so good, still encased in two layers of gold colored nylon and ivory colored inside lining. I still whined and pleaded some more to keep my clinging speedo on, while he continued joyfully trying to it off me. Now the fun part began, as he said"don't be ashamed now, let them go now". Now slowly and gently, he stretched the clinging tight speedo off my full erection,while I continued resisting and made my last pleas. We were still lying in bed facing each other with my fully erect penis now unspeedoed, bouncing at attention. My uncle just gazed with admiration how healthy my erect penis was and young body had matured. He then much to my surprise, turned me on my tummy with my behind and crotch still encased in the clinging speedo, lifting my legs up saying "speedo off, off", I want you naked now!" A few more pulls I felt the last clinging speedo slowly slip out of my buns, crotch as the legs bands soon slipped away from my now fully exposed balls. It was a beautiful sensation loosing the snug and secure feeling of those beautiful speedo swim briefs. I made a loud yelp, once he had my lowers finally unspeedoed. He peeled them off my raised kicking legs and feet. By the time he got the tangled swim briefs off my kicking feet, I released all my energies all over the bed, but he didn't mind, he was just glad to get me out of my tight gold colored speedo swim briefs and finally see me naked as a young man. It was a very good first experience having my new speedo swimsuit stripped off and being naked with someone I cared for very much.