Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2015, 02:15 PM

I have them in 3 different baskets with lids
one hold my faves, another my slutty ones and then the rest
Old 03-18-2015, 07:12 PM

Where do you keep your favourite slutty ones?
I guess you could be wearing them.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:01 AM

I usually keep them in my underwear drawer because they sort of blend in and I don't have a ton of suits. Of course, I only throw them in once they're rinsed well and fully dry.

My roommate a year ago was a former polo player and he kept his team suit in his underwear drawer too as I discovered one day when he left the drawer open. (A tourquoise speedo tends to stand out against a sea of dark grey boxer briefs.) My friend Aaron also keeps his suits in his underwear drawer. That must be the default place if you only have a couple suits? I've never known anyone before joining this board that keeps a large enough collection of speedos to mandate a storage solution. If I ever end up with a ton of suits, I'd probably just dedicate a dresser drawer to them.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Speedo Member

I always have three pairs of swim briefs in the rucksack that I take to the pool. As soon as they are dried they go back in the bag, together with my swim towel, goggles, shampoo and shower gel, and drink bottle ready for my next visit to the pool.
The three pairs in my bag at present are a pair of Neptune Sceptors, Arena briefs and orange Speedo briefs.
Other swim briefs tend to be kept (reasonably neatly) in a bedside drawer so that they are ready if I want to do some sunbathing in the garden, or to pack them when heading off on a vacation.
The sluttier (Speedorob86 and Torchwatch term) pairs of briefs and thongs tend to be towards the bottom for special occasions!
Old 07-14-2016, 12:26 PM

Default Where

I have a drawer where I keep all of my "athletic" wear. Gym shorts, tank tops, and swimsuits. While the gym shorts are also my normal at home attire in the summer, they still seem to belong there,