Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2024, 03:27 PM

Default A Tight-Fitting Thong, Strap and Swim Brief

A Tight-Fitting Thong, Strap and Swim Brief

All my readers know how fond I am about clothing items that fit snug in the groin, and I am always in search for something that fits and feels a little snugger and tighter in just the right spots.

Being in my 70s, over the years, I have accumulated a large number of items that work for me in this regard. I suspect that many guys manage to build collections of this sort of thing fairly early in life and that my readers are always enthusiastic about learning if other guys secretly do the same thing.

As my readers also know, I love to edge. Edging gets a guy into a state of mind that is extremely pleasant, and often for an extended period of time as in maybe several hours (or even longer). Edging and the article of snug-fitting clothing that helps sustain the edge go hand in hand. Even as a young guy, I frequently enjoyed myself edging ultimately more so than ejaculating. Well. The ejaculation part is intense fun but the real excitement in an orgasm lasts only for a minute or two... I much prefer feeling horny and aroused over a much longer period of time. I can go a month or more without having an orgasm, for that matter, at my age I can go that long without even edging.

Still, I love to edge and when my mind is focused on the task at hand, the intensity of the edge and the sheer enjoyment builds rapidly, and that is what just happened to me. I have two homes, a permanent residence and a vacation home 1,200 miles away. Of course, I have tons of Swim Briefs and Straps. Thongs, Lycra gear and other stuff that I use on a regular basis for the sheer fun of it all at my main res. But at my vacation home, I have collected a few items to play with as well. There is a small dresser drawer I can dig into at my vacation home, and I was at my vacation home for the past three weeks. As I searched to find a few items I could use there, three of them stood out.

1. The Thongs: Several years ago, I had purchased a box of Joe Boxer Thongs, the ones Kmart sold when they were still in business, size SM (of course, who does not like a really tight thong fit?) The particular thong that stood out was a patterned one, gray and black, with an allover pattern of barbed wire. It was essentially brand new and the elastic was in perfect shape, snug and tight. These were much better and snugger fitting than the Target Merano thongs I have here at my main abode. I crawled into the barbed wire thing and almost immediately I was climbing the walls from the sensations I was getting as the thong pressed my penis upward and forward and the back cut smartly between my glutes. What fun!

2. The Strap: This was another of my beloved Duke straps, a simple discount house item with no cup. The elastic was in perfect condition, as the strap had hardly even been worn. And it seemed really small As in smaller than a men’s small. It might have been a Boys large. The pouch is that rough-textured rubberized stuff made famous by strap wearers in the 1960s or even earlier. The leg straps were really snug as I pulled it on over the barbed wire thong. In a word, this felt terrific. My entire body was filled with a crazy pleasure that is tough to describe unless you have actually experienced it yourself. My penis was pointed forward and slightly upward, and just a gentle fingertip touch on the underside of the pouch sent streaks of wonderful pleasure coursing through my entire body. WOW! WOW! WOW!

3 The Swim Brief. The one that somehow landed at my vacation home is made by Tyr. I think the waist size on this one is 26”, well below my normal waist size of 30-32 inches in swim briefs. A 26” inch size is going to be really tight, if I can get into it at all. I have a picture of me clad in this brief that I took several years ago, but somehow it flew with me to my vacation home. I had not been in this brief for probably 7 or 8 years or so. Could I still get into a 26-inch Tyr Brief like I did for the photo I took back then? Turns out, the brief was still in great condition and the fit, once in, a simple black with orange-red sides. It was really super tight. Just how I like my Swim briefs to fit. As my readers know, I have been struggling with my recent Speedo purchases to simply get into a 30-inch Speedo, as the new fabrics seem to have no stretch at all. But once in, the Tyr was really tight, actually really, really tight, but it covered all the places that might need covering. It felt really good, as you might imagine with the tight fit. All in all, a great experience. With the Tyr fit, a swimmer could easily downsize not only one waist size but two waist sizes, and have a very enjoyable time in the process!

Digging around, I also found a rare classic Jockey Elance thong, the one with the really narrow elastic band as a back. Of course I had to try getting into that as well. Jockey quit selling these over a decade ago, but this one remains in very good condition. I never understood why Jockey quit selling thongs branded Elance as simply wearing one would mean a near instant arousal.

In writing this, and thinking about all of this, back at my main residence, I am wearing various Lycra items today, and remembering how much fun this all was on my vacation. Wait a second, just thinking about all of this is making me horny again! I wonder if there are other guys who might want to do something similar.